AccuProbe™ HydrometerLogin to view price.
AccuProbe® Individually Calibrated Hydrometer
A highly accurate, easy to use, wide range specific gravity meter for marine aquarium use. Designed to eliminate inaccuracy issues common with competitive quick-dip hydrometers while helping you take a water sample from a greater depth that is free of the negative impact of surface influences.
Durable Construction For Extended Life
- "Dry Hands" design avoids contamination of aquarium or water
- Takes a more "true" water saple at a 6 inch depth, avoiding inaccurate surface sampling
- Accurate to ±0.001 specific gravity and salinity (PPT) measurements
- Auto temperature-correcting design to give a temperature-corrected reading in warm water aquariums - 68°F to 85°F (20°C to 30°C)
- Readings can be taken in or outside the aquarium
- Self-leveling, hanging device collects perfect samples
- Scientifically verified design offers the ultimate in accuracy