PE - Flakes Saltwater Fish Food
40102Login to view price.
- PE Saltwater Flakes: A nutritionally complete and color-enhancing diet for saltwater fish.
- Formulated with fresh PE Mysis Shrimp as the leading ingredient; results in a highly palatable and digestible diet.
- PE Mysis Shrimp is sustainability harvested by phytoplankton and zooplanktons, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content.
- Contains natural immune enhancers, promoting and maintaining fish health.
PE® Flakes – Saltwater Fish Food are the first aquarium fish food flakes for saltwater fish to be formulated with fresh PE®MYSIS shrimp as the leading ingredient! PE® Flake foods are an extremely palatable, and nutritionally complete fish food flake diet designed to enhance coloration and induce an energetic feeding response in all varieties of saltwater aquarium fish.
PE® Mysis shrimp are rich in protein, fatty acids and harvested at nighttime when the Mysis are actively feeding on phytoplankton near the surface. This natural diet rich in phytoplankton which PE® Mysis prey upon is what makes PE® Mysis such an ideal food for herbivorous, omnivorous and carnivorous saltwater fish.
Fresh PE® Mysis shrimp incorporated as the leading ingredient into the formulation of PE® FLAKES for saltwater fish enables preservation of nutrition during production, protecting the integrity of the ingredients resulting in a digestible diet which does not foul your aquarium water.
PE® Mysis Flakes – Saltwater fish food such an ideal food for a variety of saltwater fish such as clownfish, damsels, tangs, angels, butterfly fish, and gobies to name a few.
Mysis Diluviana, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Pea By-Product Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Squid Meal, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Fish Protein Concentrate, Algae Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Shrimp Meal, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Sorbitan Mono-Stearate, Sorbitol, Carotene, Astaxanthin, TBHQ (Preservative).
Fat: min 7
Fiber: max 4
Ash max 10
Moisture max 8
Phosphorus min 1.1
- As a general rule, feed PE Saltwater Flakes two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat within 3 minutes.
- Not for human consumption